Kadaster proeftuin BGT change detection: would you like to join?
The Kadaster is organizing a collaborative working group together with the ministry of Interior and Kingdom Relations (BZK) and the SVB-BGT to create an innovative testing ground (proeftuin) to automate change detection process for the BGT. The goal of the “proeftuin” is to automate and improve the current manual process with the help of AI algorithms and at the same time to provide an insight into the advantages and disadvantages of automating the process. An improved process that can be put into practice within governments
A unique opportunity !
Suppliers are given the opportunity to train, test and improve their product or service based. Ground truth for training will be delivered by the Kadaster so that companies do not have to prepare this data set, which saves a lot of time and effort. Therefore, you have a unique opportunity to associate with reality: source holders
Who are we looking for?
- Companies who want to research, develop or improve automated change detection with the help of AI algorithms.
- Companies who want to commit to this project from 17 September, 2020 to 1 April, 2021.
What do we offer?
- An exclusive prospect to get started with a product aimed at automatic change detection.
- Analysis ready data set (ground truth).
- Dynamic connection with multiple organizations: governments, educational institutions and businesses, to create applied techniques.
- Diverse work and learn sessions.
Register your company !
Check this link for applicable terms and conditions for participation. You can register until 16 September by emailing email@example.com. Each registered company will be contacted to discuss possible collaboration* and conditions.
- A maximum of ten companies would be selected for this project so that Kadaster can deliver the right quality in terms of cooperation, correspondence and quality assessment. Admissions will be on “ first come, first served” basis provided that the conditions mentioned in the terms and conditions are met link.